Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to work today


I haven't looked at my current chapter in weeks, and while I have a good start it's still mostly a mashup of stuff. I just need to get a few good pages written, and things will start moving along - I'm sure.


We had to run for the bus this morning because BB was trying to choose the right coat. It's going to be in the sixties today, but BB needs something with a hood in order to play the Emperor in the playground Stars Wars reenactments. I'm not sure what this augurs for his future, but they've got a complicated, multiday game going involving Stars Wars narratives. Yesterday, Princess Leia (played by a little girl named Wendy) was captured on the deathstar. We've seen enough photos of the ugly emperor to know he's a corrupt, creepy old man, so I don't know how this fits with BB's own self-image. If this trend continues, he'll want to be Voldemort when he gets to Harry Potter.

No comments: