Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whomever can beat McCain

Frankly, I don't care who wins the democratic nomination. What I'm thrilled by is the turnout. In both Ohio and Texas there were twice as many democrats as republicans voting in the primary. That's got to translate into something in the general election, especially since McCain is looking like Bob Dole these days, with more taint of corruption. It's now obvious that Clinton is able to change the direction of a campaign and I'd be willing to speculate that she might be better than Obama against McCain. The wish with Obama is to temper the divisiveness in this country, but the right wing has too much at stake (profits, data, the security industry) for the fighting to end. Indeed, Hillary's enemies are also my enemies.

It's been said already. My heart wants Obama but my brain says Clinton.

No comments: