Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cold zoo





We did make it to the zoo yesterday. It was a little colder than we had hoped. The temperature never cracked 50. But we soldiered through it, even having our picnic lunch outside. All the indoor exhibits were very crowded. Some of the animals, like lions and penguins, were actually livelier than they are in the heat of the summer. It was a sight to see LB running from exhibit to exhibit in his new green crocs. Later BB went to a swim birthday party at the Y.

I'll be working in BB's classroom tomorrow on a creative project. I think I'll be helping with binding books that they've been putting together. I'm looking forward to it. I've also discovered that kids get special privileges when their parents volunteer for something. So BB got to lead the line the other day.

No comments: