Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obamamentum

I have to say that I'm surprised that Obama is doing so well. Is it because after Super Tuesday people began to realize that he is a viable candidate? I don't know. But clearly, the Clinton polling data must be showing them falling behind, because she's pulling a Giuliani and focusing her attention on just two delegate-rich states, Texas and Ohio, which hold their primaries in early March. I could vote for either of them in the general election, but I'm glad Clinton hasn't turned out to be the "inevitable" candidate. The risk is a convention fight if neither of them have a decisive number of delegates. And McCain, of all people, making a comeback. Geez. At least he's more interesting to watch than (former) candidates like Romney, although I hope his Bush suck up these last few years will make him untouchable in the general election.

No comments: